Thursday, November 8, 2012

Should Parents Prevent Children from Playing Computer Games?

For this project I studied the benefits of letting children play computer games. In another word, parents should not prevent their children from playing computer games.

This is a big issue between parents and teenagers because some of teenagers lost control playing video games day and night because they lack self-control. As a result of unhealthy life, numbers of parents begin to prevent their children from playing computer games. Gradually, almost parents have a preconception that computer games should be forbidden from children’s life.

This project presents my findings and hopefully acts as a guide for you to learn more about the benefit of playing computer games. Firstly, I made a video to briefly summarizes the issue and my thoughts on the topic. Also I provided some vocabulary words to help you understand better about this topic. And, I summarized two readings I’ve done on this topic and also with the original links. Finally, I have my formal argument that I presents my stance on the issues.

I hope you enjoy learning about this topic. If you have any questions please feel free to comment.

Thank you!
Melody

1 comment:

  1. This looks AWESOME! Thanks Melody! For all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete